Yakitori is Japanese broiled chicken. I really want to eat yakitori. I ate similar yakitori in Arizona. But this is not yakitori. I miss yakitori. Because I often ate yakitori when I hang out with my friends. This is made from bite sized pieces of meat from all different parts of the chicken. And this is on a stick. The best of way is grilling by charcoal to eat delicious. Taste is almost two ways that is salt and special yakitori's sauce. We often enjoy together with a glass of beer. You can eat izakaya or festival food stands. Also you can cook after buying chicken in supermarket. Izakaya is very nice. Because you can eat many kinds of Japanese food and drink many kinds of alcohol. I think yakitori's taste differ from each restaurant. There are many kinds of yakitori in Japan. For example, there are negima, Momo, torikawa, reba, heart, seseri, nankotsu etc.My favorite yakitori is Seseri. This is neck of chicken. I like crunchy and taste. When I started part time job, I known seseri for the first time. Because I worked in izakaya. this izakaya has Japanese hot pot and yakitori. So I often ate seseri for my dinner during break time. I think Japanese food in U.S is not Japanese food. I will eat yakitori soon after going back to Japan. Also I will eat sushi, ramen, yakiniku, don and a lot of white rice. I hope I can eat really Japanese food in U.S.
http://www.japan-guide.com/r/e102.html
Gun,
ReplyDeleteI like yakitori too!