Friday, February 27, 2015

Would you like to visit Mars in the future?

Yes, I would like to visit Mars in the future. Mars is the planet from the Sun. And that take a direction next to the Earth. The Mars has possible that human lives in the Mars. But It is so far from the earth to the Mars. But now, there is plan that human leave the Earth to live on the Mars. I think it is so fantastic and marvelous. This plan has already recruited whoever in the world. And 2 millions people applied. I hope go to Mars in my life,too. I have reason to hope that I  go to the Mars.
 First of all, I am interested in universe. when I watched TV show about universe, I was very excited. Universe has a lot of planet and very huge. I feel romance in universe. Now we are watching planets in the sky is past planets. This reason is very very so far from the Earth. So this planets that we can watch right now may not exist already. It is so fantastic. This universe has a lot of unknown. So I want to visit to find fantastic things. 
 Next, to experience zero gravity, I want to go the Mars. I have dream that I want to do something in my life. One of this dream is to experience zero gravity. And also I expect to watch beautiful stars of sky and the Earth. I want to make sure the Earth is really globe. But if it is dangerous to go to universe, I don't hope to go to universe. Because My life is important for me.
So I think we can go to universe safety 100 years later. 
 Third, I am interested in see living Mars. If human can live in Mars, We can live more rich. Because I think Mars has a lot of material like oil. So I am looking forward to moving to Mars. But I think I can't see people living on Mars daring I alive.
 Finally I hope the world nations more encourage development of space technology. Then we can go to Mars easily and cheaply. I heard ASU is famous for  NASA. So I want to get information about this category.   

No comments:

Post a Comment