Friday, February 13, 2015
What personal qualities do you think make someone a good role model?
A good rule model to me is someone who is happy , healthy and a leader. First, happy person is good rule model. A happy parson makes other people or me happy. Because he or she lives to enjoy his life. I hope I live happily everyday. Next, a healthy person is good rule model. Because he makes effort to be regular life.I think a healthy person has positive energy. I want to be a healthy person. Third, a leader is good rule model. Because a leader has to be ambitious. And he effects many people. If I become a leader, I have to get confidence. This thing is important. Finally, I want to be a good rule model to other people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gun,
ReplyDeleteYou wee supposed to write an essay. This is a paragraph. It does not have the required information.