Have you ever been to Tokyo Disneyland? This is the most famous theme park in Japan. This theme park has a lots of Disney movies parks. Another, There is Tokyo Disney Sea next to the Tokyo Disneyland. I like both of them and I want to go. I have ever been to the Tokyo Disneyland four times. In recent memory, I visited to this place when I was in junior high school for school trip. And also I visited The Tokyo Disney Sea just first time. I don't remember about Tokyo Disney Sea because I was in childhood.Another, I have been to Disneyland in California 1 year ago. Because I visited and studied in LA for about three weeks in summer of two years ago. I think we can enjoy the Tokyo Disneyland and Sea any number of times. But I often go to USJ. USJ is Universal Studio Japan. Because there is in Osaka. So I can go to by car or train for about 90 minutes because I live in Kobe. However, Tokyo Disneyland and Disney seem be planed to invest 4.6 billions dollars to expand and improve the two theme parks over the next 10 years. I I was surprised. After I heard this news, I decided to go to Tokyo Disney and Disney Sea. And also I want to go to Disney World in Florida. This place is the biggest in the world of Disney's theme parks. And I want to use my English skill that I studied at ASU in the Disney World.
http://www.latimes.com/business/travel/la-fi-tokyo-disney-expansion-20141030-story.html
No comments:
Post a Comment