Saturday, February 7, 2015

Birth Order

I think my own personality was shaped by my position in my family. I have two sisters and I am youngest child in my family. There are three reasons as my own personality. First I think I often depend on around people before I try to do. Because I often asked my sister or parents in childhood when I had something problem. And always I was helped around people. I think this personality shape youngest child. Second I can estimate correct things and bad things. Because I consult from my sister's action. So I didn't get yelled. This personality is good for me. Third I have a feeling of inferiority. Because I was often compared two sisters. And my sister tell me to do something. Also I was ready to believe others. In inclusion, I think youngest child of personality is strongly  shaped  by family.

No comments:

Post a Comment