Friday, February 27, 2015

Netflix will come to Japan!!

Netflix is delivering many kinds of movie service in internet. And also this is the most famous service in U.S. When we pay monthly less than 10 dollars, we can watch unlimited a lot of movie. I think this service is revolutionary. But Netflix doesn't seem have famous movie that box office was low. Although I could find interesting movie. For example, There is GOON, JACKASS, WORLD WAR Z and THE WOLF OF WALL STREET. In Japan, this service is not popular. So when I came to U.S, I first learned this service. Recently, I often watch movies in Netflix. I was surprised that there is Japanese anime in Netflix. And also we can watch this movies in Japanese. In Japan, we can buy movie in internet but we can't watch unlimited. We often go to rental video shop to rent favorite movie. TSUTAYA or GEO is famous in rental video shop in Japan. This GEO of system is interesting. We can buy used books,of course new books, TV games, music DVD else video and also we can sell a secondhand something in this shop. For example, in ordinary circumstance, I buy comic that price is 5 dollars but I can buy used comic that price is just 1 dollar. When I buy a lot of comic, I often go to GEO. Their system is popular in Japan. But in this fall, Netflix will expand its streaming into Japan. I am so happy because I continue to watch this service in Japan after going back to Japan soon. I hope Netflix success in Japan, too.





http://www.wsj.com/articles/netflix-to-launch-in-japan-1423100854

No comments:

Post a Comment