Friday, February 20, 2015
Talk It Over
I agree this idea. In the world, there are many kinds of species. And this species are different each other. So I can say three opinions. First those may have new specific ability that we don't know yet like undiscovered in the world. I think we can't discover about new species or species' specific ability. So If the new species become extinct, we don't notice them, let alone that ability. Second, we can find new medicine for human from the species. we got a hint that is to cure disease from around things. But if the species become extinct, we can't find more ability for human. So article says burning an irreplaceable books of information. Third, we have to prevent many species of extinct. I think cause of extinct is triggered by human. For example, deforestation, air pollution and warming temperature. So we have to care about this problem. Finally, I think we can get medicine favor of many species. So we have to prevent and protect species to alive in the earth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment