Friday, January 23, 2015

Why is English difficult for me?

There are a lot of idea about English is difficult.
 First, my first language is Japanese. I think English is a considerably different from Japanese. So to learn English is hard for me, because between English and  Japanese have nothing in common that is word, vocabulary and order of words. For example, in Japan, verb put end of sentence.
 Second, it is difficult for me to pronounce and listen to special words like "r, l, th, v". There is not phoneme in Japan. So when I write something word, I mistake spell. Also I say something word in English, they can't understand that meaning.
 Finally, in my country almost does't use English. But we study English in school. So we can write and read little bit. To speak and listen is hard for almost Japanese, because we don't have chance to listen and speak English.
 In Japan, almost people know English. But just know English. We almost doesn't use English. So we feel that English is difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment