Friday, January 23, 2015
It was interesting Asian Cup!
Today I watched my home county's team game in Australia at two thirty AM to five thirty. My team, Japan, lost to UAE. Home team and away team got same score, so there was a Penalty Shootout, so UAE was the winner. I spent a long time watching this game, so in today's class I was sleepy. UAE won, a lot of people thought Japan would win. Because UAE won, Japan was lost Asia Cup champion. Japan was stronger than UAE in this game because Japan shot many times to score, but finally Japan player Keisuke Honda and Shinji Kagawa miss the winning penalty kick. When UAE first get score, so Japan had to catch up. Finally Japan got a goal ten minutes before the game ended and tied one and one so to break the tie Japan have to play for thirty more minutes to decide the winner. I feel angry because Japan made some good shots. I thought Japan will be winner and champion in Australia Asian Cup of 2015. Shinji Kagawa has the same home city as I do, so I cheer Shinji Kagawa. My favorite player is Shinji Kagawa, he is famous player in the world. I have pride for my team and I support them. If a team become champion of Australian Cup, this team can play in the Confederation Cup. Every continent winner play in Confederation Cup. This Confederation Cup is held two months before the World Cup. So I want to watch Japan team play in the World Cup in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gun,
ReplyDeleteNow I understand why you could not stay awake in class. Nice summary.