I heard Super Bowl is held in Phoenix University stadium, Arizona. Super Bowl is american foot boll game. This year marks 49th. This event has so long history. This is the biggest sports event in America. Also it is the biggest sports in the world. In contrast, This game is not famous in Japan.Actually, soccer World Cap is better than Super Bowl for me. I didn't know until recently because I am not interested in american football. But I understand this role because my roommate likes american football. So I was taught from him something about football. He played american foot ball when he was in high school. He plays american football well. I often tell him about american football.I heard and I was surprised at price of ticket. This price is average of $3,278. It is very very very expensive!
Sometimes he took me to watch his high school game. It was very fun and exciting. I played american foot ball with my roommate. It was difficult for me to throw a ball and I was very tired.
I will watch Super Bowl in his house. I am looking forward to going his house on Sunday. This year of game is New England Patriots versus Seattle Seahawks. New England Patriots is record number of getting in a Super Bowl. Seattle Seahawks got in this game last year, too. I hope that Seattle seahawks win because Seattle is my roommate's local city. To watch the game on Sunday, I have to do all of homework on Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment